Cape Croker Park

24 Park Road
Phone: 519-534-0571
Nearly surrounded by the waters of Georgian Bay, the Cape Croker Park makes a perfect get-away for the whole family. Home of the Chippewas of Nawash on the eastern shore of the Bruce Peninsula, the park offers trailer and tent sites. The first lighthouse was built at this north entrance to Colpoy's Bay in 1898, and in 1902 the Cape Croker light that still stands today was built on a sharp rise near the Georgian Bay shoreline.

Address: 24 Park Road
Town: Wiarton
Postal Code: N0H 2T0